Affordable Website Design For Authors and Writers
Professional website design for authors is a must-have tool for any writer — published, unpublished, or self-published. We understand what strong authors website design encompasses; after all, we’re both writers and we understand social media, marketing, and publishing—and great design that meets the expectations of your readers.
Our Web Design For Authors
Whether you’re an unpublished writer working toward publication or an already-published author who wants to create or clarify your web presence, we can help. Our custom website design for authors gives you the following benefits:
- Increased book sales and reader base
- A sales outlet for your book
- A professional face for readers, agents, and editors
- Professional design that takes into account the marketing of both your career and your books
- Blog and information all in one place, on your own server space
- Easy content updates by you—without having to mess with any software
- SEO to draw readers to your site and your books
- Simple ways to generate book publicity
Our services extend beyond author website design. If you want, we can work with you to develop newsletters, interviews, and author profiles on other social networking sites. For self-publishers, our graphic design and layout expertise can help you create a cover, logo, and other critical branding outside of your author website.
Get started with web design for writers by writers today! Just email us—no registration required. We’ll contact you within 24 business hours to talk to you about your book or author website goals and provide a quote.
In the meantime, check out some of the author websites we’ve done:
- Kristen Lippert Martin, YA author
- Lorrie Thomson, women’s fiction author
- Jink Willis, women’s fiction author
- Tamara McClintock Greenberg, nonfiction author
Also see our post on how to retain readers on your author website.